Saturday, August 15, 2015

Surabaya Night Out

Hello, I'm here to brag about my night out like more than a week ago. But I loved it. I mean I think actually they didn't intend to ask me to join. I mean I was there as a replacement. I always am. I'm the unimportant girl. Nobody would ask me out. Nobody would care if I'm exist or not.
So one of my friend asked me because someone from the gang wasn't available. I said yes. Yeah, I was so pathetic. But you know what, I said yes because I didn't know that I was a replacement.
I joined them, we departed together from our institute by motorbike. I rode with bitter feeling. I had felt that it would be a bad idea. But turned out I was wrong. They actually recognized me, or so did I feel.
So here are the photos we took from there. It's Surabaya Night Carnival. I enjoyed the ride, thanks guys. And please don't tell anybody about my scream LOL :D



















No comments:

Post a Comment