Monday, July 25, 2011

MPS (Morning On Panglima Sudirman street)

Night all!
Well actually I should post this yesterday but I forgot. So, it doesn't matter right, when I'm posting now.
It is about event on my town Probolinggo that always holds once per three months. It called MPS, morning on panglima sudirman street. It began at 5 in the morning, or earlier depends on the situation. But I visited at 7 a.m.

I left my house at 6.30. I went there by my family. Actually Sudirman street located not too far from my house so I went there by motorcycle. Unfortunately you unavailable to use the transportation along the street, so you had to parked your transportation on the edge of the street.

When I arrived, the situation was very crowded. People were on foot enjoyed the stages and visited stands one by one. My mother interested on every food stands, my brothers on animal stands, and me on accessories stands. Though, we walked together.

There were many attraction, performances, and stands who sell many items. The lucky is we could eat any specimen of the product many times. There were also free rice and sugar for unlucky family.

On the edge of the street there were culinary carts. For breakfast, my family sat on the bench near soto cart. My mother and I eat soto, while my brothers eat bakso. Hum... yummy!

Well, these are our picture taken during MPS

Foto sama boneka gede
ini nih specimen gratisnya
tole lagi belanja

Lolipop


mamah nyicipin keripik

Bakpao

Sembako
Demo



No comments:

Post a Comment