Sunday, June 03, 2012

First day of UAS



Here we goooo!!! Huft, today was a first big day in this semester. this is the semester test
and the subject for today were Chemist and Jpanese huhuhu
the chemist was so cruel to me. well, I could answer some of the question, but most of all not :0 The materials are so simple and nice. but it was multiplechoice and the options of my calculation don't exist ToT

The japanese was so tricky and most of the words written in hiragana-katana oh my gosssh
I spent 25mnts just for translate it into romaji. and Alhamdulillah I done it so well. wish me luck ^^

PLUUUUS, I sit with my senior. I don't khow what's her name but she looks so nice to me. Tomorrow I will ask for her name or look at her card.

My chair is near air-cond and I don't like it. When I do test, I feel so cold. Hum... hope tomorrow will be better than today :*

No comments:

Post a Comment